I find the Beast (from X-Men) attractive. Not physically or anything, but he was smart and they usually found someone to voice him that was sexy sounding. I would tap human Hank for real.
I just think about how great Barbra Streisand is.
She did it without promotion (the movie does not actually count), performing, or even acknowledging the song’s existence until she went on tour.
- An album where Beyonce explores the sounds of big band and jazz
- Better acting (here’s hoping to a star is born)
- To explore the full contents of her range (meaning that whistle register you keep trying to avoid Bey)
- To have two kids
- A Grammy performance that lives up to the flawless quality that was your Dangerously In Love performance.
- To take some classes at a university
- A video that can live up to the quality that is Get Me Bodied